Friday, June 22, 2007

Pictures from the Detroit Yasalsa Event

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the long delay. I've been traveling a bunch (will post about it this weekend) and working the makeup business (Etniq's Blog can update you on this).

I've finally had a chance to post the pictures from the Yasalsa event! Some of them have a pretty cool artsy feel - I fancy myself quite the photographer:). In any case, take a look and download your favorites:).





quality=high bgcolor=#000000 WIDTH="320" HEIGHT="250" NAME="slideshow"
ALIGN="center" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash"
PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

2 comments:

The Fayester said...

Not only do you like makeup but you're a salsera too!!!! WOOHOO! Pics look great! Love you blog! (I'm an Old School Salsera myself!)

LRP said...

Hahaha thanks lady! So your into salsa too?! Awesome! You have to let me know what city you're in - we might now some people in common!