Thursday, May 03, 2012

Upcoming Events

I've got lots of salsa fun coming up in Little Rock and beyond!

Here are the Little Rock events coming up:

Bachata en Broadway Bachata Nights! - Mother's Day Edition
at Club Aces 308 S. Broadway
May 13th, 6pm - 11pm
Mother's Day Edition - Bachata en Broadway!
This event happens twice a month



Salsa in the Gardens 
at Bernice Garden in the SoMa District, Downtown Little Rock
June 1st, 6pm - 8pm
Salsa Dancing with Leah Patterson
This event happens twice a month

Stay tuned for all of my out of town events!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey now, my name's Tiaffo Sebastian. I come to the Tuesday nights at the Rev Room. Haven't been in a while, but hey :^/ Sarah-Catherine suggested I talk to you about your Sunday nights. I wanted to start a night and she thinks maybe we can work together. Add me on facebook and we can talk about it