Friday, January 04, 2008

New Workshop! - January 26th

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!
Well things are getting off to a magnificent start for me on many levels and I am hoping the same for each of you!

So getting to the point, my next workshop is going to be held

***January 26th
from

***2 to 4pm at

***Carmen's Cuban Cafe
108 D. Factory Shops Rd.
Morrisville, NC 27560


As you can see in the lovely flyer, I'll be covering

**mambo basics
**basic to intermediate styling
**body movement

As always, men are more than welcome to come and all dancing levels will benefit!

The class is $30 in advance/$40 at the door. To preregister, just scroll to the bottom of this posting.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me or give me a call - 919.612.4147.

Hope to see you there!












No comments: