Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Workshop - Postponed til Nov. 10!

So what has Leah been up to lately??

Wow and ok! Life these past few months has been a whirlwind - a whirlwind for good but a whirlwind nonetheless:P! I've been to Dallas, Miami, San Antonio, Montreal, back to Dallas, to Houston and with all that travel, up and moved to North Carolina as well. Talk about a busy 3 months!

I have tons of pictures to post and stories to tell but first I must make notice of my next workshop coming up just a week from this Saturday.

On November 10th, 2 to 4pm, I'll be giving a workshop on Styling, Technique, & Presence at the Triangle Dance Studio in Raleigh, North Carolina.

All of the details can be found here:

Nov. 10th Styling Workshop

I'm definitely looking forward to bringing my site up to speed very soon on all that's been happening and the places I've been. I can finally see the dust settling on all these recent changes, lol and things are looking quite snazzy:).

These past few events, for instance, that I've had the good fortune to be a part of have been great fun and awesomely inspiring. So keep checking back so you wont miss any of the details;).

No comments: