Friday, July 20, 2007

Stuck on Salsa SOS Stuckie Awards Jul 2007

Well this was a really fun day for me because I got to drive over to DC for a fabulous party AND I got a Stuckie Award:D. I was very cysed - really! I'm just like everyone in the sense that it means a lot to be acknowledged and honored by your peers. And for me, DC really is my salsa home. It's where I started dancing period. I know all those kats from the WAY back, lol. At least 6 or 7 years ago if not a bit more. We've all kind of grown up salsa wise together so for them to see me and see what I've done, what I give, and what I do as mentionable - yah that's pretty hot:).

I always have a blast in DC. It's something about the vibe there, dancewise and lifewise that is so me:P. Silly right, lol. I love it though. I had so much fun at the party, as you'll be able to see from all the pics:). A good number of my favorite people were there too, which makes for an even better time:)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl,your hair and makeup look ultra smoking hot! congratulations!
love
shannie