Monday, May 28, 2007

2007 Trans-Atlantic Latin Dance Tour to Europe!

Alrighty ladies and gents! Finally, my account of my wonderfully fortunate and impromptu tour to Europe. I went as the partner to Will Pagan from North Carolina. On Monday he sent me a myspace asking me if there was anyway I'd be available to fly out to Europe with him that coming Wednesday to perform his piece since his partner had to drop out unexpectedly. He's already told the story so beautifully that I'm going to send you there for the very detailed report:): http://www.williefuego.com/ta07report.html

Here I just want to share my picture collection and say thank you thank you a thousand times to Will, Greg, Kim, Hilla, and definitely not least Jen. These people are amazing. They welcomed me into their entourage like I had been there all along. Over the course of days we became the best of friends and I knew I could depend on them without question. They were the most amazing gang of supporters, roll dogs, confidantes, caretakers - I mean everything a girl could ask for - and Will especially. He was truly superb. I was truly blessed to have all our paths cross.

Here is our performance.



and a fun freestyle we did in Madrid.


and we even got a clip of the shine I taught:). (Note, this is one of my FAVORITE songs:P).



My life has been a trip:P and this adventure shows me that the trip is getting sweeter and sweeter:P.

Enjoy the pictures!

My favorites:




You can find ALL of the rest here:

No comments: