Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Trip to Philadelphia and New York May 6-11, 2007


I left for Philly right after the Memphis event. I was slated to be there so that Darlin (Art in Motion) and I could prepare for our coming Detroit event and the DC Congress. At that time I was still planning to perform with him in DC. I also had part of the choreography done for the young ladies of his teen group Kids Con Estilo and I was really excited to show it to them.

The trip overall went very well! Another big reason for it was to check out CCNY, where I'm planning to go in the fall for my biomedical engineering masters. Yes, I know, seems totally out of place right, lol. Believe me, I have my well-thought out reasons:).

I got a chance to do everything I wanted except for get out to some of the NY clubs. I even got to hang out with another good friend, Tony Luna! I hadn't seen him in what felt like ages:P.

And I got to hang with another favorite person, Vangie from Maryland! She came up to Philly just to hang out with me and I really appreciated that. She's an awesome friend indeed.

Here are the rest of the pics:). Enjoy!


No comments: